Showermate universal twin flow pump for use with positive or negative head systems. Includes flexible hoses. Boosts water pressure to 2.6 bar.
- Suitable for open vented systems to pump both the hot and cold water supplies equally.
- Negative or positive head: Suitable positive or negative head conditions.
- Anti vibration feet.
- Quiet operation (from 60db).
- Includes 15mm flexible hoses (200mm) with built in isolation valves (push fit).
- Inlet strainers included.
- Ideal for boosting hot and cold water to an individual shower, bath shower mixer, tap, or loft conversion.
- Flow switch: Fully automatic. Gravity flow not required to start pump.
- Flow switch sensitivity: Approx 0.8 Litres per min.
- Maximum flow: 36 litres per minute maximum.
- Equivalent to raising the cold water cistern 25 metres above its current position.
- Pipe connections: 1/2"
- Water pressure: 2.6 bar.
- Pre wired with 1.5 meter power cable.
- All electrical connections should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Power consumption: 505 Watts.
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps.
- Enclosure BS rating: IP22.
- WRAS approved.
- 2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 2 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£263.29 excluding VAT)
Save: £178.37 RRP: £494.32
Additional documents are available:
Showermate Standard Single & Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
Showermate Universal Single & Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
Showermate from Stuart Turner is the UK's leading plastic shower pump. Showermate is the ideal solution to boost the performance of a single shower application to provide an invigorating showering experience. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
3 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Showermate pumps for 3 years. All Stuart Turner pumps are WRAS approved.