1/2" Exposed thermostatic sequential shower valve in chrome.
- Thermostatic shower valve (anti-scald).
- Can be mounted concealed or exposed.
- Round back plate.
- Operates from cold to hot in a sequential movement.
- Suitable for combination boilers, gravity fed systems, mains water systems.
- Suitable for shower pumps.
- Solid brass construction with chrome finish.
- Connections: standard 15mm (1/2") inlet.
- Water pressure required: 0.1 to 4 bar.
- WRAS approved.
- TMV2 approved.
- 10 Year guarantee: Ultra guarantee this Helix shower valve for 10 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£139.99 excluding VAT)
Save: £118.01 RRP: £286.00
The Ultra Helix range offers a truly minimal tubular design with a simple appeal.
Helix cross head bathroom taps offer perfect symmetry. Helix lever taps give a stylish balance to any minimalist bathroom. Either will complement the helix shower range perfectly.
All Helix brassware is guaranteed for 10 years.