Monsoon Extra Pressure Set single flow commercial pump with pressure tank for use with positive or negative head systems. Includes flexible hoses. Boosts water pressure to 4.7 bar.
- High pressure.
- Single flow pump to boost a single cold water feed.
- Negative or positive head: Suitable positive or negative head conditions.
- Suitable for open vented hot and cold water systems.
- Solid brass construction.
- Anti vibration feet.
- Easy to install.
- Quiet operation (from 55db).
- Includes 22mm flexible hoses (305mm, push fit).
- Inlet strainers included.
- This pump should not be connected directly to the main water supply.
- Suitable for use in larger domestic and light commercial applications.
- Installed in conjunction with a break tank, this style of pump can be used to boost water pressure into un-vented cold water systems.
- Flow switch: Fully automatic. Gravity flow not required to start pump.
- Maximum flow: 100 litres per minute maximum.
- Equivalent to raising the cold water cistern 47 metres above its current position.
- Factory fitted diaphragm tank give the ability to draw off approximately 10 litres of water before the pump starts.
- Diaphragm tank size: 24 litres (12 litres water capacity).
- Pipe connections: 3/4"
- Water pressure: 4.7 bar.
- Pre wired with 1.5 meter power cable.
- All electrical connections should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Power consumption: 1060 Watts.
- Fuse rating: 13 Amps.
- Enclosure BS rating: IPX4.
- WRAS approved.
- 2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 2 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£613.29 excluding VAT)
Save: £443.95 RRP: £1,180
Additional documents are available:
Monsoon Extra Pressure Sets Installation Guide (pdf)
Stuart Turner's Monsoon Extra Pressure Set pumps are designed for the larger house as well as general pressure boosting. Pressure Sets offer a fully automatic, ready to run solution where low water pressure is a problem and also provides a constant flow of water when running. Incorporating both flow and pressure sensing and a factory fitted diaphragm tank this is the perfect solution when contemplation installing un-vented, thermal store or combination boiler systems. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Pressure Set pumps for 2 years. All Stuart Turner pumps are WRAS approved.