Monsoon universal single flow pump for use with positive or negative head systems. Includes flexible hoses. Boosts water pressure to 4.5 bar.
- Single flow pump to boost a single water feed, either hot or cold. Can be used in pairs for hot and cold water supplies.
- Negative or positive head: Suitable positive or negative head conditions.
- Suitable for open vented hot and cold water systems.
- Run dry protection: Water pump will automatically stop if there is not enough water to operate.
- Solid brass construction.
- Anti vibration feet.
- Quiet operation (from 50db).
- Includes 22mm flexible hoses (305mm) with built in isolation valves (push fit).
- Inlet strainers included.
- Ideal for boosting hot water to a common mixer where the cold supply is mains fed.
- Suitable for increasing water pressure to a combi boiler via a break tank.
- Flow switch: Fully automatic. Gravity flow not required to start pump.
- Flow switch sensitivity: Approx 0.6 Litres per min.
- Maximum flow: 26 litres per minute maximum.
- Equivalent to raising the cold water cistern 45 metres above its current position.
- Pipe connections: 3/4"
- Water pressure: 4.5 bar.
- Pre wired with 1.5 meter power cable.
- All electrical connections should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Power consumption: 555 Watts.
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps.
- Enclosure BS rating: IPX4.
- WRAS approved.
- 3 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 3 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£269.98 excluding VAT)
Save: £196.43 RRP: £520.40
Additional documents are available:
Monsoon Standard Single & Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
Monsoon Universal Single Installation Guide (pdf)
Monsoon Universal Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
The Stuart Turner Monsoon is the most comprehensive range of quality brass peripheral pumps available on the market. Its wide range means that it is capable of boosting water pressure for a host of domestic applications from a single tap or shower, to a complete bathroom or a whole house. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
3 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Monsoon pumps for 3 years. All Stuart Turner pumps are WRAS approved.