Showermate standard single flow pump for use with positive head systems. Includes flexible hoses. Boosts water pressure to 2.6 bar.
- Single flow pump to boost a single water feed, either hot or cold.
- Positive head: Suitable for positive head conditions only with a minimum gravity flow of 0.8 litres per minute.
- Suitable for open vented hot and cold water systems.
- Anti vibration feet.
- Quiet operation (from 60db).
- Includes 15mm flexible hoses (200mm, push fit).
- Not suitable for pumping water supply's to common mixer.
- Suitable for boosting a tap or the water outlet between the shower valve and rose.
- Flow switch: Fully automatic. Gravity flow required to start pump.
- Flow switch sensitivity: Approx 0.8 Litres per min.
- Maximum flow: 17 litres per minute maximum.
- Equivalent to raising the cold water cistern 25 metres above its current position.
- Pipe connections: 1/2"
- Water pressure: 2.6 bar.
- Pre wired with 1.5 meter power cable.
- All electrical connections should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Power consumption: 245 Watts.
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps.
- Enclosure BS rating: IPX4.
- WRAS approved.
- 2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 2 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£113.29 excluding VAT)
Save: £68.99 RRP: £204.94
Additional documents are available:
Showermate Standard Single & Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
Showermate Universal Single & Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
Showermate from Stuart Turner is the UK's leading plastic shower pump. Showermate is the ideal solution to boost the performance of a single shower application to provide an invigorating showering experience. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
3 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Showermate pumps for 3 years. All Stuart Turner pumps are WRAS approved.