Showermate Eco single flow pump for use with positive head systems. Includes flexible hoses. Boosts water pressure to 2.0 bar.
- Single flow pump to boost a single water feed, either hot or cold.
- Positive head: Suitable for positive head conditions only with a minimum gravity flow of 0.8 litres per minute.
- Suitable for open vented hot and cold water systems.
- Anti vibration feet.
- Quiet operation (from 60db).
- Includes 15mm flexible hoses (200mm, push fit).
- Not suitable for pumping water supply's to common mixer.
- Suitable for boosting a tap or the water outlet between the shower valve and rose.
- Flow switch: Fully automatic. Gravity flow required to start pump.
- Flow switch sensitivity: Approx 0.8 Litres per min.
- Maximum flow: 17 litres per minute maximum.
- Equivalent to raising the cold water cistern 20 metres above its current position.
- Pipe connections: 1/2"
- Water pressure: 2.0 bar.
- Pre wired with 1.5 meter power cable.
- All electrical connections should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Power consumption: 215 Watts.
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps.
- Enclosure BS rating: IP22.
- WRAS approved.
- 2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 2 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£103.30 excluding VAT)
Save: £49.92 RRP: £173.88
Additional documents are available:
Showermate Eco Standard Single & Twin Installation Guide (pdf)
The Stuart Turner Showermate Eco range of compact quality shower pumps are the ideal solution to boost your showers performance at a competitive price. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
2 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Showermate Eco pumps for 2 years. All Stuart Turner pumps are WRAS approved.