Supervort 140A submersible pump with built in float switch.
- Built in float switch included.
- Includes elbow and stepped hose connector, suitable for 25mm, 32mm, or 38mm bore hose.
- Suitable for irrigation, rainwater harvesting and dirty water applications.
- Suitable for use with waste water in the home such as dishwasher shower or laundry water.
- Ideal for ponds with large gravity fed filter systems where the pump is incorporated within the filter, with suitable protection to allow water only to enter the pump (fountains and water features).
- Capable of handling semi-solids in suspension (up to 20mm diameter semi-solids).
- Designed for continuous running.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Stainless steel pump shaft with ceramic sleeve.
- Two separate lip seals.
- Float switch: Fully automatic.
- Maximum flow: 140 litres per minute maximum.
- Equivalent to raising water 5 metres above its current position.
- Maximum immersion depth: 7 meters.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 35°C.
- Minimum liquid temperature:4°C.
- Pipe outlet: 1 1/2" female.
- Pre wired with 10 meter power cable.
- Power consumption: 320 Watts.
- Motor rating: IPX8.
- 1 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee this pump for 1 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£98.32 excluding VAT)
Save: £4.98 RRP: £122.96
Additional documents are available:
Supervort Installation Guide (pdf)
Stuart Turner's Supervort submersible pumps are suitable for dirty water applications and are ideal for ponds with large gravity fed filter systems where the pump is incorporated within the filter. Established in 1906 Stuart Turner Pumps now offers an extensive range of quality pumping products and solutions, catering for almost every application, from residential home boosting pumps to a wide range of pumps for various commercial applications.
1 Year guarantee: Stuart Turner guarantee their Monsoon Supervort pumps for 1 year.