3/4" Twin concealed thermostatic shower valve. Polymer construction with chrome plated brass trim set.
- Rectangular back plate.
- Thermostatic shower valve (anti-scald).
- Shower valve constructed from high grade polymer plastic.
- Chrome plated brass trim set.
- Innovative: These state of the art patented shower valves use technology from the defence and aerospace industries, giving a super-strong, lightweight valve.
- Indestructible: Pioneer is resistant to calcium build up, can take pressures up to 25 bar, and is temperature resistant up to 85 degrees. It's lifetime guarantee means it will never let you down!
- Separate controls for temperature and water flow.
- Suitable for combination boilers, gravity fed systems, mains water systems.
- Suitable for shower pumps.
- 100% recyclable.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Shower valve feeds must be fitted with non return valves.
- Connections: standard 22mm (3/4") inlet.
- Water pressure required: 0.1 to 4 bar.
- WRAS approved.
- Lifetime guarantee: Ultra guarantee this Pioneer shower valve for a lifetime.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£99.38 excluding VAT)
Save: £39.75 RRP: £159.00
The Ultra Pioneer range of thermostatic shower valves are constructed from high grade engineering polymer, using WRAS approved materials. Pioneer shower valves are highly resistant to calcium build up, can withstand pressures of up to 25 bar and are temperature resistant up to 85 degrees. Pioneers valves are great value for money, 100% recyclable and manufactured in the UK.
Lifetime guarantee: Ultra guarantee their Pioneer shower valves for a lifetime.