1/2" Exposed thermostatic sequential shower valve in chrome. TMV3 approved for use in public places.
- Thermostatic shower valve (anti-scald).
- Operates from cold to hot in a sequential movement.
- Suitable for combination boilers, gravity fed systems, mains water systems.
- Suitable for shower pumps.
- Solid brass construction with chrome finish.
- Connections: standard 15mm (1/2") inlet.
- Water pressure required: 0.1 to 4 bar.
- WRAS approved.
- TMV3 approved. Meets health & safety requirements for use in schools, hospitals, offices and other public places. Significantly reduces the risk of scalding.
- 20 Year guarantee: Hudson Reed guarantee this traditional shower valve for 20 years.
Includes VAT & Delivery
(£203.12 excluding VAT)
Save: £81.25 RRP: £325.00
Hudson Reed Traditional thermostatic shower valves are robust and graceful. With strength of design, and lever and cross head finished in ceramic.
All Hudson Reed thermostatic shower valves are guaranteed for 20 years.